Tuesday 9 August 2011

Page 5

I really like how the character of the right turned out, especially how the skin is blacked out against the light and powerfully saturated orange.

The robber on the right came out wonderfully running towards the light at the end of the tunnel often seen as a cliche for death however I am using it as a path towards his escape.

For the character on the right (police officer) I had three photos that I was planning to use either using them al together by blending them in or singular.


I was mixing them and over lapping them to make a series of images that make an action (picking up the gun) however when they lapped over it looked not as good as the image I chose by its self

I chose to colour it warmly (right side) to oppose the left side which is dark and coldly coloured (blues). It creates a clear contrast between the characters I think as well as separating the page.

-------


I started by mapping out the perspective of the corridor like this, using just plain coloured geometric shapes; I used this technique on the second page to make the room with the sphere in it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment