Monday 20 June 2011

Graphics Fight Secondary Images


This I will use for the ground which the characters will stand upon. For this I could've taken a photo for this, however I was unfamiliar with using SLR cameras and this is the first major thing I have attempted on photoshop so I though it would be best to take pre-existing work off of the internet instead.


Used as a background for the piece. I lacked primary imagery for a background as this is my first time trying to make something with a backdrop such as this and I doubt I would've been able to take a photo like this, and I needed a lot of drama in my piece.
The contrast and very monotone colours seemed fitting and it was great for creating an epic looking scene.


As an addition to the floor acts as a border for the edge of the building which they are standing on.
I copy and paste this image twice and transform it to create a 3d form which acts as the border on top of the roof to show the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment