Wednesday 22 June 2011

notepad pages on logo design


I started by looking at pre-existing security logos (my theme) and what they have in similar, what works well and the different styles or the not so different in their design.

I then brainstormed some ideas as to the imagery which would go with the theme (security) I came up with a lock, bars, a robber mask and a house to use as motifs.

This is basically the ideas derived from the ideas (motifs) I came up with on the last page and just played around with certain styles and designs to get a varied group.

From this I had to branch out and create a very different piece but some how related to the theme of the logo project, here are some of the ideas I thought of.

Film poster

Advertisement for the company

Wanted poster for the robber 

Tongue in cheek instruction manual.

Different stylisations which I was intending to use in a Saul Bass-esque way however I never got around to it.

Here is an unfinished piece in that style:


Finished piece:


concept of movie poster background.
See below for photoshop version.

example of the background to the movie poster (prototype using secondary images).
For what it is even unfinished I really like this its moody and looks like a serious movie poster, However I had to press on with my own ones.



Another concept for the arrangement of the movie posters

Short story featuring a punk which I will use for my comic book later.

No comments:

Post a Comment