Monday 17 October 2011

Alternative text.

I thought to produce a different text option would be a good idea as I could compare it to the previous (hand writing) and see which is better.
I went for a typewriter-esque font as it is a monologue narrative of which I would imagine being written into a diary or on a typewriter (which adds to the noir feel, as noir police films/books are set in an era where typewriters were common place such as the 50's.)

I more or less replicated the size and positioning of the original writing by overlapping them and then removing the handwritten piece so that it is very similar.








The last page I didn't add any text to show the speechlessness of the character, and to focus the viewers attention solely on the visual material making it that more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment