Friday 7 October 2011

Death Page photos


I took a large amount of images for this scene, I planned on doing an image showing the death of the robber and his mask being taken off leaving it open for the next page to reveal his identity.
As I was playing the character I got my brother to take the shot I told him how to do it, he firstly took a few at the wrong angle (the first 3 images) I then instructed him to change the height and angle of the shot therefore you get a good view of his body and face ( of which is still slightly concealed.)
I done several versions, with the mask, with the mask half off (up past the mouth) and without the mask. just incase I needed multiple images showing act of his mask being taken off. 






This is the image I am going to use, I like how the mouth is slightly ajar which shows his deceased state, also the angling of the body work well, going into the top right corner.








No comments:

Post a Comment