Thursday 28 July 2011

concept for book.

From the idea of cops and robbers in my movie posters I have progressed to making a graphic novel with a burglar and police officer in a very dark and gritty book in contrast to my humorous posters.

Using images from the internet just to quickly make a background and an image of myself I have taken to create a small scene as an example and a way to see what would work; whether it be the way I put it together or style.



 Certain parts of it are good however it seems to clean and not very striking to the eye or that amazing so I added a crosshatch layer over the top to make it similar to a drawing using that method however it wasn't that great an outcome, I think a more radical approach would pay off and try to make it look different to my posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment